My goal is to capture priceless moments and make your memories last a lifetime. I have always had a deep passion for photography, and I take pride in my work and the smiles I make. As a mother of two young kids, I cherish every moment I have with my family and know how important it is to hold on to what makes us happy in life.
Whether its a wedding, party, or perhaps a family get together or solo shoot, I can make your day a memory to last!
Where will we shoot?
I photograph on location and can pick a location; such as, a park, a rustic location, open fields, historic scenery, romantic scenery or at a location that you desire or have discovered. I can also come to your home with my studio lights so you will have a beautiful photo without having to leave the comfort of your home. This works very well with newborn and maternity photography sessions. I can also attend birthday parties, anniversaries, graduations or any other special occasion that you would like me to capture!
What is included?
What is included generally depends on what type of package you choose. In general I take an unlimited number of photos and select only the very best for your package. All photos are then uploaded to your own personal private online gallery where you can view and purchase prints/download photos. DVD's are included in some sessions or available for purchase in others.
What should we wear for our photo session?
Please try to coordinate your outfits and avoid clothing with large logos, bright colors or wording. This will distract the subject(s) in the photograph. Here are some suggestions to help you prepare for your session:
- Choose similar tones for your top and bottom. If you choose a lighter top and darker bottoms, it will make your top look larger and vice versa.
- Select a few colors with similar tones when there will be multiple people in your session or you can choose the matching look, but that is up to you.
- Choose accessories appropriate for the outfits you choose and try to pick timeless pieces.
- Style your hair and makeup in a way you would normally style it for the type of outfit you choose.
- Plan your outfit days before your session so you can get plenty of rest the night before your session and are not rushing the day of your session to pull everything together.